I have just released v1.01a of What The Hex?.
What The Hex? is a free and open-source colour picking tool, just like the eyedrop tool in image editors such as GIMP. But unlike those editors, What The Hex? is designed to provide you with the Hex or RGB information you’re looking for in the fastest way possible.
Changelog for this version:
- Added copy-to-clipboard buttons to each text box
- Added New Screenshot button, to take a new screenshot without restarting What The Hex?
- Added Paste from Clipboard button, to paste any image from the clipboard
- Added a slightly fancier icon
- Removed the Close button.